Property size: 120m2
Year Built: 2015
Full Address: Karadeniz, Eski Edirne Asf. No:408, 34250 Gaziosmanpaşa/Sultangazi/Gaziosmanpaşa/İstanbul, Turkey
ΞABOUT THE PROJECT
- It is located in the Gaziosmanpasa area on the European side in the center of Istanbul.
- The project was designed to be a miniature version of the Italian city of Venice, distinguished with its historical monuments and waterways, it is a huge residential and commercial complex in the shape of a circle.
- The place is suitable for a family. The project contains more than 180 shops of various international and Turkish brands, with a tower surrounded by more than 10 restaurants and cafes that provide a lot of options for eating or coffee and sweets with a beautiful and picturesque view.
- The project is located in Gaziosmanpasa district on the European side of Istanbul
- One of the giant real estate projects, within the urbanization plan of the Istanbul municipality.
- Easy access to all points within and outside the city.
- Close to Ataturk Airport and the city center as well.
- A commercial shopping center, a sports center, and restaurants of a special nature.
|Unit||M2||Price Start from|
- football stadium
- Children’s playgrounds
- Swimming pools
- Fitness center
- paths for walking
- Family gardens
- Parking garage
ΞPROJECT DISTANCE TO
- 30 minutes from Istanbul’s new airport.
- Taksim Square 15 minutes
- Vialand Games City: 15 minutes away
- Private Medical Park Hospital 10 minutes away
- Bus station one minute.
- Tram station one minute.
〈OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN TURKISH CITIZENSHIP〉
〈READY TO MOVE〉