Year Built: 2020
Full Address: Sancaktepe/İstanbul, Turkey
ΞABOUT THE PROJECT
- The Asian part of Istanbul is a place of rest and tranquility compared to the European part. It also enjoys the charming nature atmosphere in the forests and farms.
- Sancaktepe district, which is characterized by its proximity to the Kadikoy district, the Asian center of Istanbul, and its proximity to the ataşehir district, which contains the new World Trade Center, and its neighbors to the south by the Kartal district.
- Sancaktepe area is characterized by green spaces and the quality of the infrastructure through the availability of a transportation network and vital facilities.
- located in Sancaktepe district on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Built on a total area of 22 thousand square meters, including 14 thousand square meters of green spaces.
- The project consists of 8 buildings with distinctive designs, with a height of 10 floors, including 312 housing units with styles ranging from 2+1, 3+1.
ΞTHE PROJECT UNITS
Price Start from
- Indoor swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- Football and basketball courts
- Walking paths
- Restaurants and cafes
ΞPROJECT DISTANCE TO
- 3 min to E- 80 Highway
- 11 min to maltepe university
- 17 min to Marmara sea
- 23 min to Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
〈OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN TURKISH CITIZENSHIP〉
〈READY TO MOVE〉